COACHING AND MENTORING services
Managing people change is a critical skill in today's world of rapid and continuous change whilst managing business processes will give your organization or individual an edge in an ever competing world.
This course is designed to provide delegates with skills and tools to improve business processes and manage change within an organisation in a changing environment where technology, policies and economic growth is unpredictable.
1) Develop a business process strategy to meet stakeholder needs.
2) Analyse, improve, design and develop processes to meet stakeholder needs.
3) Align technology, organisation, and facilities with the business process strategy and design.
4) Apply their knowledge to manage process projects effectively.
5) Discovery of the basic principles of change management;
6) Understand the Change Management Best Practices;
7) apply the Change Management Process;
8) Learn the phase process for Change Management;
9) Connect Change Management to organization projects.
10) Understand the role of the internal and external environment in driving or restraining change, as well as the importance of the political, cultural and technological contexts.
11) Understand why people resist change and learn techniques for managing resistance to change.
12) To be able to formulate the strategies and tactics for organisational change.
Traning + CV review
Training+CV review+ Mentoring
Project Management Training + Microsoft Excel Packages