Project Management Training
Managing people change is a critical skill in today's world of rapid and continuous change whilst managing business processes will give your organization or individual an edge in an ever competing world.
This course is designed to provide delegates with skills and tools to improve business processes and manage change within an organisation in a changing environment where technology, policies and economic growth is unpredictable.
Whether you’re preparing for the workplace or up skilling in your current role, this course will help you develop key project management skills valued by UK employers. It is suitable for new project managers and team members with little or no project management knowledge. No existing qualification(s) is required.
Delegates will learn how to
• Understand the context of a project
• Understand Project delivery Framework (PRINCE 2)
• Review the impact of risk on a project
• Understand the methods used for controlling projects
• Use techniques to manage change
• Prepare a plan showing major products, activities and resource requires for the scope of the plan (Using MS Project)
• Understand the principles and practice of project handover and post-project review.
Project management & planning
• Scope & resource management
• Change control
• Risk management
• Stakeholder management
• Handover and close out
• Post-project review
During the training, you will learn and work with the following software packages. Using these software tools will help you work more effectively as a team member and enhance your technical skills as a Project Manager. These software tools are available free following completion of training.
Easily plan & manage your projects to help you deliver the intended business value. MS Project gives you easier ways to keep projects organized and on track. Take advantage of flexible features that help you get started and make you more efficient and productive. Easily create modern reports to measure progress and communicate project details effectively with your team and stakeholders.